Journal - What do you know about building and creating a website? Have you ever done it before? List qualities of a well designed and well functioning website.
I created a website for an honors biology project. I know that the site I used to create it was really complicated and made editing really difficult. I know a good website should have easy to navigate with multiple tabs. It should also always have the title displayed at the top no matter what tab you are on. When you first go to the website, the most important information should be what comes up. Or if that's not how the website can be put together, then have tabs that tell you what the purpose of the site is. Talking about design, it should be colorful, but not in a way that distracts from the text. Text should be in a reasonably sized font and not in any fancy fonts that make it hard to read. It should also be easy to get to. The web address shouldn't be crazy and unable to find.
No comments:
Post a Comment