1. William Lui- Harlem shake on whiteboards
I thought this video looked amazing. The graphics went together very, very well and the camera was held really steady so it all turned out very well. It also had a lot of humorous elements to it which I really enjoyed. The drawings were done amazingly, and it didn't look sloppy at all. Everything in his video looked awesome.
2. Ainoa Rohaut- Story of heartbreak on paper
Ainoa had a really great looking video. Unlike others it had a very clear plot line, along with very good drawings to go with it. all the motions in her video were fluid and the camera wasn't shaky which added to the visual effects. It was also pretty funny too which made me enjoy more.
3. Brady Sloan- gum
His video was about just a piece of gum, but I thought it visual was very well put together. Everything was very fluid and looked really cool. Nothing was shaky or blurry, and even though there wasn't a strong plot, it all came together to be a very good video.
No comments:
Post a Comment