Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8th

Journal - What step are you currently on in your stop-motion animation video? Tomorrow you need to have all your pictures on your computer when the bell rings. Will you be ready? If not, why? What do you plan on getting done in class today. Make a 'To-Do' List on your blog.

I have all my pictures taken and sent to me on my email. I need to save them to my computer today. In class today I will make sure I have all my pics in order so the movie turns out okay. Also start on moviemaker and see how I need to get it to work for stop-motion. If those don't take much time then I will look for music, which will be easy to find since my movie is just me dancing. Also looking back through my pictures, it seems like I moved too much between shots so I need to check that today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment