Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday, April 22nd

Journal - Which web design platform did you choose - Wix or Weebly? What are three things you've learned about Web Design so far?

I chose Wix. I wanted to use it because when I was poking around both sites, Wix just seemed like it was easier to use, and it was more creatively put together than Weebly which I liked as well. I learned that texts shouldn't be different for each page, but they should all be similar and on theme because if it isn't then it looks messy. Another thing I learned is that the background shouldn't distract from the words at hand. If it has too much going on, or too many colors, it is hard to read text. And the last thing I learned is that it is important to decorate each page so it is more interesting to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment