Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Wednesday, March 6th
Journal - How are you going to try to make your presentation innovative and different than the rest of the presentations in the class? Are you going to organize it differently? Did you find a tool no one knows about? Do you have amazing facts that are going to reel the audience in? Explain.
I think I will use an emotional appeal to get them in and have the audience want to listen. I have a lot of facts that are pretty shocking as well a glog I am working on with a list of victims from past shootings. If I was watching a presentation and something like that came up, I would care very much and want to know about the innocent people that died. Also by the use of fonts and visuals, I will draw their eyes to the important parts of the information. The last thing to make it a good presentation my voice won't be monotone, but put inflections and emotions into reading the info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment